CORPORATE PRIVACY STATEMENT
This Privacy Statement explains how INSPITAL Medical Techlology GmbH(“Company”) processes Personal Data. This Statement also contains answers to your questions regarding the privacy and security of collected data. This Notice includes the management team and staff of our current and prospective customers, corporate customers and vendors, with whom we interact, including visitors or users of our websites, applications (web or mobile) or online products and services; It is intended for the management team and staff of authorized dealers and distributors, visitors to our facilities, museums and interesting events, and other buyers of our products and services. We refer to the individuals whose Personal Data are Processed as “you” in this Notice.
Country-specific or product-specific privacy supplements may apply to Personal Data Processing in relation to certain products or services offered by INSPITAL Medical Techlology GmbH (“Company”), which generally require processing of additional categories of Personal Data or processing for different purposes.
INSPITAL Medical Techlology GmbH (“Company”) products and services are distributed through a network of authorized dealers and distributors. The vast majority of these authorized dealers and distributors are independently owned and managed businesses with their own privacy notices.
1. Types of Personal Data We Collect
We process Personal Data about you. This section contains some common examples. Depending on your country/region and Applicable Laws, the following examples are considered Personal Data and/or may be collected from you.
Personal Information and Contact Information
• Name, date of birth, official identifiers, signature, picture
• Address, phone number, e-mail address
• Demographic information (such as gender, marital status, home status, general location)
• Username, password, social media profile
• GPS location
Shopping and Financial Account Information
• Financial information (such as account holder, account number, credit/debit card information, financing/lease information)
• Shopping information (such as purchases, service history, payments, complaints, requests)
• Loan application information (assets, liabilities, income, occupation, financial statement information, current and historical information about the person's account with us, equipment and dollar amounts financed, credit information [including credit scores], property about properties that secure your obligation to us) reports)
• Insurance information (such as insurance document)
Preference and Relationship Information
• Preference and relationship information (such as job type, interests)
• Job role information (such as occupation, job title, contact information, company information, employment history)
• Language preference
• Information about how you interact with us, authorized dealers, distributors and business partners
• Details of accounts with us (such as purchases, inquiries, customer accounts, warranty claim history, payment history)
Computer, Device, Online Service, Social Media and Internet Information
• Events on our online services (such as username and password used to log in, date/time of visit, call details)
• Device identifier (such as model, serial number, usage tracking) for any device used to access our online services
• Information about pages visited or content in online services
• Social media profile and comments (including ideas and opinions), images and other information you post on message boards, user forms (including social media) or respond to surveys
• Whether you open or read our messages
• Time and duration of using online services, bug reports and performance data. Collected information and data includes your internet protocol (IP) address and IP address related information
• Type and version of your device's operating system or web browser
• Hardware model and other unique device identifiers, and in some cases, the location of your device. This information may be logged when using online services.
Sensitive or Private Personal Data
• Some of the Personal Data we may process in connection with the Purposes in Section 3 may be sensitive or private personal data under Applicable Laws. In some countries/regions this data may not be collected.
2. How Do We Collect Personal Data?
We collect Personal Data from a variety of sources including:
Information We Collect Directly From You:
We collect Personal Data when you interact with us. You may provide Personal Data to us electronically, in writing or orally. Common interactions that provide Personal Data to us include:
• Signing up for services, purchasing services, or purchasing products and equipment
• Signing up for an account
• Using our online services, including our website
• Signing up to receive the newsletter
• Contacting us for customer service
• Responding to surveys
From Third Parties:
We receive Personal Data about you from third parties who provide data to us. third parties; including authorized dealers and distributors, suppliers, insurance providers, your employer, credit reference agencies, law enforcement or government agencies.
If you buy or rent goods or services on credit, Personal Data about you generally; To the extent permitted by Applicable Law, we collect from you, credit bureaus, financial institutions and other creditors, your employer and publicly available sources. For example, we may collect Personal Data from certain third parties, such as your employer to confirm your income information, creditors to confirm your creditworthiness, and credit bureaus to obtain credit reports, or we may appoint an agent to collect information on our behalf, or if you are a previous customer or previously a customer of ours. We may already have Personal Data about you available if you vouch for it.
We may also obtain Personal Data from third-party data suppliers, which expands the scope of our files and helps us better understand our customers:
• If you purchase any of our products or services through such third parties,
• If you access social media sites such as Facebook or interact with a social media function such as a social media plug-in (Facebook "like" button) in online services,
• If you "like" our social media pages or
• If you join our communities
3. How Do We Use Personal Data? ("Purposes")
We process Personal Data where we have no doubt that we have an appropriate legal basis. The common legal basis and purposes for the processing of Personal Data are as follows, unless another legal basis applies under the requirements of country or product specific laws:
Processing for the Performance of Contractual Obligations:
We process Personal Data to fulfill our contractual obligations to you. This processing process includes:
• Collection and use of Personal Data to provide requested products and services
• Delivery of the goods and services you want
• For related services such as product delivery, maintenance, customer and product support and service (including warranty service), financing, leasing and loan services, and running online services
• Evaluation of your creditworthiness, this process is done through automated decision making in some countries/regions
• Maintaining and collecting your account, responding to your related inquiries, processing your feedback and providing you with support
• Providing you with general customer service and answering your questions and complaints about our services
• Maintaining your access to related services and applications
• Send you service communications regarding maintenance, availability, functionality, or other issues
Processing Where You Provide Consent:
We Process Personal Data based on your consent, which you can revoke at any time. This processing process may include:
• Sharing Personal Data with our authorized dealers, distributors and/or merchants to assist you in purchasing a product or service or in any other way agreed with your dealer/seller.
• Sharing of Personal Data when purchasing or leasing goods or services on credit from an authorized dealer or distributor, INSPITAL Medical Techlology GmbH Financial Multi-Purpose Account seller or another person, or if you agree to guaranty someone else's obligations under such arrangement.
• Sharing of Personal Data with suppliers
• Sharing of Personal Data with authorized dealers and distributors who will reach you with marketing information about INSPITAL Medical Techlology GmbH products and services
• To market our products and services to you and to identify goods and services that we think may be of interest to you, including those from authorized dealers, distributors, suppliers and business partners. We only contact you for marketing purposes as permitted by your marketing preferences.
• To plan and organize sweepstakes, contests, loyalty programs, and facility tours or attractions that you have registered for or entered into, or to manage other promotional events, such as participation in product launches and other trade shows
• To provide other information that may be of interest to you, such as announcements, reminders, service interruptions, product improvement programs and technical service bulletins; Providing news about Inspital Medikal Teknoloji, company magazines (such as The Furrow and Homestead) and catalogs, and invitations to trade shows, product launches and other events
Processing to Ensure Compatibility:
• We process Personal Data as required by Applicable Laws or regulatory requirements applicable to INSPITAL Medical Techlology GmbH (“Company”).
Processing Based on Our Legitimate Interest: We may process Personal Data based on our legitimate interests, including:
• Monitor, maintain and improve our IT environment and the applications that our customers use and that we use to manage our services.
• If necessary, we process Personal Data to prevent or prosecute criminal activities such as fraud and to make or defend legal claims
• We may use pseudonyms/anonymize Personal Data to create datasets that we use for our business purposes, including developing new products and services.
• To help us develop new products and services by evaluating your use of our services and to make improvements to our existing products and services.
4. Why Does INSPITAL Medical Techlology GmbH(“Company”) Disclose Personal Data?
We will share Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Statement and all shopping-specific documents, in the manner and for the purposes described below, unless we notify you otherwise or the Processing is contrary to Applicable Law:
• With INSPITAL Medical Techlology GmbH (“Company”) Group, where such sharing helps you to provide our services or products or to manage our business.
• With other companies to perform specialized or professional functions for us
• With third-party service providers (who will work under the instructions we may specify in a written contract between us) to provide you with information, products or services, to run and manage our business, or to assist us in administering and improving our products or services. We share your Personal Data with these third parties for the purpose of providing services, subject to appropriate contractual restrictions and security measures. This coverage; IT service providers who help us manage our IT and back office systems and machine services, including internet and software services such as data hosting, data transformation and cloud computing capabilities, account management and security, testing, debugging, error reporting and usage analytics, and mobile telecommunications providers enter
• With regulatory agencies and courts in order to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and to fulfill the demands of law enforcement, regulatory agencies and other official institutions.
• With authorized dealers and distributors to support you. These are the "How We Use Personal Data" in Section 3 above. They can use it in the ways specified in the section or in the ways specified in relation to products and services that are complementary to our own products and services. These services may be subject to separate terms and conditions and privacy policies.
• We may share aggregated, statistical or traffic pattern data with our Business partners, affiliates or advertisers so that you can receive more personalized offers.
• With plugins or online services that may host third-party content, such as Facebook ("like" button), Twitter ("Share on Twitter" button), LinkedIn or Google.
• If we sell or transfer some or all of our business or assets to a third party in the future, we may share information with a potential or actual third-party purchaser of our business or assets.
5. Cookies and Similar Collection Technologies
It may be collected through technical information (your browser type, operating system, IP address, domain name), cookies and other tracking technologies (such as transparent GIF files) that may qualify as Personal Data.
6. Accessing and Controlling Your Personal Data
You have certain rights in relation to Personal Data, subject to certain exemptions and depending on your country/region, and in some cases depending on the Processing activity we undertake. If you have these rights in your country/region, as in the EU/UK, and you have these rights to access, correct, update, request deletion, request information, object, request processing restriction, request data portability, not be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing. or if you want to take any other action regarding Personal Data, you can contact us using the contact information provided in Section 12 ('How to Contact Us?') below and take these actions.
After processing Personal Data with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal of consent will not undermine the lawfulness of any processing we have carried out prior to the withdrawal and will not affect the processing of Personal Data performed on grounds of legal processing other than consent.
In some countries/regions, if you have concerns about the way we process Personal Data, you can file a complaint with your local supervisor. While you have the right to contact your supervisory authority at any time, we urge you to try to resolve any issues with us first.
If you have any questions regarding Personal Data, please contact us using the contact details provided in Section 12 below. Before disclosing the Personal Data you request, we may request additional information from you to confirm your identity and for security purposes. We reserve the right to charge you fees where permitted by law, in accordance with Applicable Law, for example if your request is unfounded or excessive.
Subject to legal and other permissible matters, we will make every reasonable effort to comply with your request or notify you if we need more information to fulfill your request. For example, we may not always be able to fully address your request if it would affect the confidentiality obligation we owe to others or if we are legally entitled to handle the request differently.
In certain countries/regions, you may unsubscribe for marketing and promotional communications by unsubscribing from the relevant link or by writing to us at the contact information in Section 12 below. If you are receiving our e-mail messages, you can also unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link in each e-mail. Please note that you will continue to receive shopping and account related messages from us.
7. Information and Data Security
We have implemented and maintain appropriate technical and organizational security measures, policies and procedures designed to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss or unauthorized disclosure or access to Personal Data.
8. Data Storage
We retain Personal Data for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, as described in this Privacy Statement or any shopping-specific documentation. In some cases, we may retain Personal Data for longer periods of time, for example where we are required by legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements. In certain circumstances, we may retain Personal Data for longer periods in order to keep an accurate record of your transactions with us in case of any complaints or objections, or where we reasonably believe a lawsuit may be brought regarding the Personal Data or the transactions you have made. Personal Data is stored in accordance with our record retention program and applicable legal provisions. Subject to our record retention program and applicable legal requirements, we delete and/or anonymize Personal Data that is no longer needed.
9. Worldwide Transfer of Personal Data
INSPITAL Medical Techlology GmbH (“Company”) operates globally. Accordingly, Personal Data; It may be transferred to and stored in different countries of the world, including the European Union ("EU"), the United States of America, Brazil, India and other countries where INSPITAL Medical Techlology GmbH (“Company”) has offices, authorized dealers and distributors or service providers. These locations often have different data protection standards. When transferring Personal Data to other countries, we are aware of these differences and protect such information as described below in this Privacy Notice or as disclosed to you at the time of data collection.
INSPITAL Medical Techlology GmbH (“Company”) will take appropriate steps to ensure that Personal Data transfers are made in accordance with Applicable Law and are carefully managed to protect your privacy rights and interests. We have established and implemented a set of Binding Institution Rules for the EU among members of the INSPITAL Medical Techlology GmbH (“Company”) Group, which are recognized by EU data protection authorities as providing an adequate level of protection to the Personal Data we process globally.
In all other countries outside the EU, appropriate measures such as standard contractual clauses, certificates, codes of conduct or other valid data transfer mechanisms have been put in place when transferring Personal Data between members of INSPITAL Medical Techlology GmbH (“Company”) Group. Our internal policies and business email rules also require compliance with all applicable privacy laws and regulations.
When we transfer Personal Data outside of INSPITAL Medical Techlology GmbH (“Company”) or to third parties who help us deliver our products and services, we obtain contractual guarantees from them to protect Personal Data. Some of these guarantees are well-known data transfer terms, such as the EU Standard Contractual Clauses.
When we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulatory authorities, we carefully verify these requests before any Personal Data is shared, and then only share the appropriate Personal Data.
You can contact us for more information about the way we use service providers and the measures we have put in place to ensure that Personal Data is adequately protected when transferred as outlined above (including a copy of the relevant contractual guarantees).
10. Children's Privacy
INSPITAL Medical Techlology GmbH (“Company”) website and applications are not directed to children or adolescents and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 18. If you believe we are processing information about a child, please see the "How to Contact Us" below so that we can investigate and limit the data. Contact us using the information provided in the section.
11. Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may update this Statement from time to time to reflect new or different privacy practices. When we make any changes, we will revise the "Last Updated Date" section at the bottom of this Statement.
12. How to Contact Us/Partner Controllers
If you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices or this Privacy Statement, please contact us. Within the scope of the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), by using the "Application Form Pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data" located at https://www.inspital.com;
• Kaiserswerther Str. 83B Ratingen North Rhine- Westphalia 40878 Germany, in person/hand delivery,
• Kaiserswerther Str. 83B Ratingen North Rhine- Westphalia 40878 Germany, can be sent via a notary public,
Personal Data is defined under Applicable Laws. Generally means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("Data Subject"). Identifiable natural person, usually name, identification number, location data, etc. means a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as
In South Africa and Argentina, Personal Data of corporate legal entities is also protected by applicable data privacy laws. When we process such Personal Data in South Africa and Argentina, we process the data in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Processing is defined within the scope of the Applicable Law, including but not limited to the collection, storage, use, access, modification, deletion, destruction or sharing of data.
Applicable Laws, all relevant and valid laws, rules, regulations, decrees, statutes, laws, orders, directives regarding data security, data protection, privacy and/or processing of Personal Data and applicable to INSPITAL Medical Techlology GmbH (“Company”) and express decisions.
Controller refers to the natural or legal person, public authority, institution or other organization that determines the purposes and means of processing personal data, alone or together with others.
Your primary relationship with the Deere entity is the controller of personal data collected from individuals under this Statement. This organization may differ depending on the situation. This organization is the organization that has entered into a service/supply contract with you or your employer; the organization that provides you with marketing and promotional materials and communications; the primary entity in the country operating the INSPITAL Medical Techlology GmbH (“Company”) website you are visiting; the organization that operates the local facilities you visit, the organization that (co) organizes an event, etc. it could be.
When there is more than one entity responsible for processing, for example when two INSPITAL entities have jointly signed an employment contract with your company, such entities are jointly responsible for the legality of a particular processing activity ("Joint Controllers").