Main components of the Cyrogenic Oxygen Stations are liquid oxygen (LOX) storage tanks and evaporation systems.LOX tanks are specially designed according to EN 13458–2 Annex C for long term storage of cryogenic liquified gases under pressure.
• Manufactured according to 2014/68/EU Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) , EN 13458-2, AD 2000 Code,ASME (U STAMP) and GOST
• Designed to ensure stability
• High quality painting
• Max Working Pressure : 22 - 24 bar
• Design Temperature : -40 °C / +60 °C
• Inner Vessel Material : Carbon, Stainless Steel in accordance with design codes
• External Vessel Material : Carbon, Stainless Steel or Aluminum in accordance with design codes