Inspital Area Gas Control Unit is manufactured to provide isolation of individual floors of medical gases in the hospital.
Area Gas Control Unit includes all features required by the EN ISO 7396-1 and HTM 02-01 standards. Isolation may be required for installation, maintenance or in the case of an emergency
• Area Gas Control Unit is manufactured HTM 02-01,HTM 2022, EN ISO 7396-1 and BS EN 15908.
• Nitrous Oxide
• Medical Air 400 kPa
• Surgical Air 700 kPa
• Medical Vacuum
Area Gas Control Unit
• Controls 1 to 5 gases, including vacuum
• Lockable covers with emergency access lock system
• Window on the cover enables the user to monitor the analog manometers without opening the covers
• Under plaster and on plaster types are avaliable
• Local Area Alarm
• Pressure switches can be fitted inside the box to enable local monitoring.